Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Exercise, sweat, and Pain oh my


So I have taken the plunge and joined a gym.  To stick to a work out plan you need to enjoy it and I actually enjoy the gym. I like all the choices, and I love the classes. I took a class called BodyFlow this week. BodyFlow  is a yoga/Pilates/tai chi hybrid  and it was fun and challenging without making me feel  lacking.  The time on the treadmill and elliptical this week has been empowering, and I have been progressing at about the right pace I think – a little muscle soreness, a lot of sweat and still having fun.  I hope to stay on track this time and make the ‘life change’ because this roller coaster isn’t any fun.  So here is to the gestating new me – I can’t wait to see how she turns out . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment