Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So in my continuing quest to decide what I want to be when I grow up I have returned to school. My spouse will (hopefully) be retiring in a year or so at which point I get to become the breadwinner and he can be my bitch wife/homemaker. I already have a BS in business so I am getting some certificates in contracting, and logistics - those seemed like good fields to get some knowledge in.  The classes are at a community college which is great, they are close and inexpensive (as far as college goes). Getting an MBA was out of the question because of the expense. All in all the return to school experience was good - but my house is a disaster.


Even in a good week cleaning is NOT my thing, so when I could avoid it by doing homework, lets just say that is a higher education bonus. So I hope now that school is done until fall that I can get my house under control.


My oldest daughter is out of control - I think that will be the topic for next blog. I am going to try writing 3-4 times a week. I think that will help me to stay in mental condition for school, and it will be good me time. Ah if I could learn to see exercise as me time - ha another blog idea :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment