Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lets see what happens . . .

This blog will be about finding myself. I am a talker you see and so I usually have friends who stand in as therapists, but you know how certain friends know certain things?? Well I am sick of my life being in a series of boxes so I am going to use the anonymity of the Internet to find myself. Yes, I understand this makes me a huge chicken - but for now that is what I need to be really honest. I want interaction so feel free to jump in and comment on my postings.

Lets start with the basics 2 kids, 1 husband and a dog.  I have been married for 13 years and somewhere I lost myself.  In my 20s I was going to conquer the world and OMGs I got so much done each day. Now I am the walking definition of melancholy. I so don't care if the dishes get done, or kids do their homework, or dinner is made - and I know this sounds like depression but I think I really need to find joy again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment