Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Start

Wow, found a really interesting set of blogs - The balanced Witch http://thebalancedwitch.com/, and  Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom http://www.confessionsofapagansoccermom.com/. On the BW she is doing 366 days of  blogs as a primer/class/review and one of her first lessons is to make a statement of purpose - I think this may be what I need so I am giving it a shot.

To find my true self through deeper spirituality.    I am going to use daily meditation  and 2 monthly rituals to achieve this, the rituals will be at the full moon and the new moon. 

On another front I have set myself up to start working as a substitute teacher in the local school district. I was really excited about the chance to get back to work and I felt that it would create some sense of time in my life. You see I sleep alot, averaging over 15 hours a day for the last few years and after a full physical (where they merely confirmed my husband was right and  its all in my head) I have had to find a way to face my life.  The ideas is that if some of my time is scheduled else where then the time in the home will have some urgency and prompt me to DO something, other than sleep that is . . . .

So today I was to work and as often happens in substitute work I was canceled last night, OK I'll exercise.  OMGs NO I WON'T - it was unbelievably cold out this morning. So here I am - awake +, but no exercise -, and as yet no meditate or house work - - .  So I will bid you good day and move off into my day hopefully I will have pluses to report tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment